Jul 13, 2021
Asking “Why should you play games?” is very different from asking why you actually play games. It’s an ethical question that also asks an existential question: “what’s the point of playing games?”.
In this episode we explore how the answers we might give to these last two questions relate to the biggest ethical question of all – “how should you live your life?”
JOIN THE ETHICS AND VIDEO GAMES COMMUNITY:
- Follow/like/share us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Explore our website and check out our Video Games Ethics Resources Center: https://ethicsandvideogames.com
- If you're game to lend us your financial support, we'd love to have it and can definitely use it! You can do that here: SUPPORT OUR PODCAST!
- Give us a review whereever you listen to podcasts
- If you've got an idea or an ethical issue involving video games that you think would make for a good podcast, please let us know!
Contact us at ethicsandvideogames.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
Hosted by Shlomo Sher, Ph.D. and Andy Ashcraft
Production by Carmen Elena Mitchell
Music and graphics by Daniel Sher